General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – May 2018.
We inform you that the personal data of our Customers will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of the purpose, minimisation of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as observing the rest of obligations and guarantees laid down in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Data processor: PROTEIN, S.A.
- Purpose of the processing: we process the information you give us in order to provide the service requested and send communications regarding the content of our products and services.
- Origin and category of data processed: the personal data that will process is the identification data that you provide us with on the registration form available on our website.
- Conservation period: data provided will be retained for as long as the commercial relationship lasts or during the years needed to comply with legal obligations.
- Legitimacy: we process your data only if we have your express and informed consent to do so, and always according to the purposes described.
- Recipients: the data you provide us with will not be transferred to third parties except in those cases in which there is a legal obligation. However, in order to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service, your data may be processed by third parties who will act as data processors and who will be contractually obliged to comply with legal obligations of data processor, to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of the information.
- Rights: you are the holder of the following rights about your personal data:
- Right to request access to personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation or opposition of its processing.
- Revocation of the consent given.
- Right to the portability of your data.
To exercise your rights please send us a written communication by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to PROTEIN, S.A., C/Creus s/n, Polígono Industrial Celrà (17460), Girona specifying the right you wish to exercise.